CSM providing discounted pricing to any OOIDA member-Helping America’s Owner/Operators Save $$
Effective immediately, 4 State Trucks, Inc-Home of the Chrome Shop Mafia in Joplin, Missouri, has designed a discount program especially for OOIDA members! Any trucker that is a current memberof OOIDA will get special pricing on all new parts! All you need to do is call or stop by their Chrome Super Store conveniently located at Exit #4 on I-44, directly across from the Pilot Travel Center in Joplin. Members can show their ID card, or provide membership number to enjoy some super pricing not available to everyone. Members also receive a free HAT and decal with their first purchase over $250, or a free pair of Chrome Shop Mafia ‘tommygun’ mudflaps with their first purchase of over $500! OOIDA members can also sign up for exclusive emails featuring Special Sales and New Product reviews.
4 State Trucks is a SILVER Supporter of OOIDA and very much appreciates the hard work, the good image, and the responsibility truck owners exemplify by being the ambassadors of the trucking industry and active supporters of the OOIDA! You can reach 4 State Trucks/Chrome Shop Mafia by calling toll free 888-875-7787 and speaking with one of the parts professionals who will be ready and eager to answer your ‘chrome questions’! The call center is open weekdays until 7:00 pm, and you can visit the retail store Monday thru Friday 7:30 am to 6:00 pm, or on Saturdays 9:00 am to 5:00 pm. (OOIDA discount does not apply to items already ‘On Sale’-regularly priced items only).
Posted on: January 31, 2011
The Mafia Chrome CardFOR IMMEDIATE RELEASE: 4 State Trucks home of the Chrome Shop Mafia Announces…The Mafia Chrome Card The gang at 4 State Trucks is rolling out a great new CUSTOMER REWARDS program for old and new customers alike! This card will provide cash savings, perks, and FUN for the lucky cardholder! The Mafia Chrome Card is now available, and these are just a few of the awesome perks cardholders will enjoy:
- Discounted pricing on ALL regularly priced items EVERYDAY!! That’s right! - discounts apply on your favorite chrome, accessories, and truck parts!
- There is special VIP Holiday pricing for members, and you can enjoy DOUBLE SAVINGS when you shop on your birthday!
- All orders placed before 12 noon with our catalog/call center representatives will be shipped the same day for Chrome Card Holders.
- As a Mafia V.I.P, we will do our best to offer you same day shipping and ship your order on time every time!
- Also, as a member, you will receive priority scheduling for all installation needs. 4 State Trucks/Chrome Shop Mafia will try to accommodate you and get your rig in the shop, fixed up and back on the road in a hurry!
- All regularly priced CSM logo items and apparel are 40% off to Card Holders! - plus you will get exclusive e-mails on New Products and Current Projects that keep you up to date with the newest most innovative products and cool shop projects!
- Enjoy additional savings with our Truckin Affiliates! (Thunder Grafix, LaQuinta Hotel-Joplin, and more being added each month.)
- You will be at the top of the list to receive our new Parts & Chrome catalog and Outlaw Trucks calendar within one week after they arrive – hot off the press!
- Chrome Card members are eligible for Premium VIP parking each October at the ‘Guilty by Association’ Truck Show & Customer Expo held right here at our place in Joplin, MO!
- Receive loads of CSM swag and goodies all FREE when you sign up!
- After your first 12 months, you are eligible for a Cool Work Shirt if your annual purchases exceeded $3000, or an AWESOME ‘Members Only’ embroidered Work Jacket if your 12 month purchases exceeded $6000! We mail these out in March and September, so….if you’ve had your Mafia Chrome Card for one year, be lookin’ in your mailbox for your MAFIA quota prize!
Posted on: July 13, 2010
Wanted: 400,000 Truck DriversCNN reports that the U.S. trucking industry will need to hire about 200,000 truck drivers by the end of this year and another 200,000 by the end of 2011. Read the full article at CNN.com
Posted on: June 22, 2010